Benefits, Hiring and Employment Policies
- Eligibility for variable quarterly bonuses, based on both company and individual performance, after 3 months of employment
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, and Group Term Life Insurance
- Identity Protection, Legal Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Family Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Casual work environment
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Personal days, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Volunteer hours and flexible hours
- Work from home (WFH) options available
Prolonged sitting; infrequent to occasional walking or standing. Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment deemed necessary for the position. Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 10 pounds. Ability to work in a normal office environment.
We are looking for candidates in the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Texas, and Wisconsin. You must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Envision Technology Partners’ standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mountain Monday through Friday, with exception of approved holidays. While staff may have an approved work schedule outside of this timeframe, it is expected that employees will be able to participate in business activities during these hours with exception of approved leave (e.g., PTO, Personal Days, Flex Time, etc.). It may be required occasionally as well for staff to participate in client-driven activities outside of the company’s standard business hours. Occasional travel may be required for this position.
Envision does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting resumes@envisiontechnology or at 303-914-9797. Applicants with disabilities may contact Envision via e-mail, telephone, or other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.