We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our expanding team in Greenwood Village, CO. This is a permanent position in which you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package (medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), etc.), a casual work environment, and flexible hours. You must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
This position reports to: Director of Product Management
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Typical duties/responsibilities include:
- Business analysis and requirements gathering functions for new modules and features.
- Produce detailed software and data requirements, as well as use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Produce business process flow diagrams using Visio or other tools
- Gather end-user requirements through user interviews, competitor reviews, and brainstorming sessions
- Ownership of product backlog items to ensure successful implementation of new or enhanced product features
- Conduct joint application development (JAD) meetings with end users, developers, and client engagement managers
- Generate other technical documentation as applicable
- Demo new features to internal and external stakeholders
- Guide and coach Scrum teams on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services
- Facilitate scrum events (daily standups, retrospectives, release demos) as needed
- Ensure Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Coach the Scrum teams in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, and domain knowledge
- Resolve impediments to teams’ progress
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization
- Project management of development efforts of modules and features, ensuring that projects complete on time within budget.
- Track release and iteration progress using Azure DevOps, MS Project, Excel, and Visio
- Work with customers and/or other team members to complete technical project management and design tasks
Required and Preferred Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in a software Business Analyst role
- 5+ years of experience leveraging Agile (Scrum) methodologies and processes
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- 5+ years’ experience using Microsoft tools for project management and requirements gathering (Azure DevOps, Visio, MS Project, Excel, etc.)
- Product management experience with modern web applications
- Requirements gathering for message-based applications including HL7
- Microsoft Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience with UI/UX design.
- Microsoft Power BI
- Product Ownership
- Product Management
- B.S. degree or higher
Required Background and Traits
- Self-starter willing to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with internal and external audiences
- Ability to handle multiple aspects of the position simultaneously and switch between Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Project Management and Product Management functions
- Ability to produce high quality work in a timely fashion
- Ability to quickly understand the existing systems and analyze the system impact of changes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to learn and keep up with the latest technologies, tools, and industry trends
- Salary Range: $90,000 – $140,000. Compensation will be determined based on relevant experience and qualifications.
- Eligibility for variable quarterly bonuses, based on both company and individual performance, after 3 months of employment
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Casual work environment
- Paid Time Off (PTP) and flexible hours
For general employment information at Envision, see Hiring and Employment Policies.
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Senior Business Analyst” in the subject line.