We are currently seeking a DevSecOps Lead Engineer to join our expanding team in Greenwood Village, CO. This is a permanent position in which you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package (medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), etc.), a casual work environment, and flexible hours. You must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Candidates can reside in Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Florida or Arizona.
This position reports to: Director of DevOps
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage cybersecurity projects and audits, initiation through closeout
- Provide project and technical leadership for DevSecOps team members
- Lead efforts to identify, prioritize, and remediate security-related issues across infrastructure (cloud and on-prem) and the software development lifecycle.
- Build and implement DevSecOps processes, governance, and reporting.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining DevSecOps policies and processes.
- Perform and coordinate internal and external security audits of corporate infrastructure, code, and applications.
- Implement and administer tools for DevSecOps as well as determine best tools for additional security needs for the company.
- Work with developers to communicate and track critical security vulnerabilities within application code.
- Drive down risk by ensuring security issues are remediated in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance and respond to customer requests, including RFPs, documentation requests, and providing security audit findings.
- Strong project management and technical background
- 8+ years of related cybersecurity experience
- 3+ years of experience managing cybersecurity projects
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure strongly preferred)
- Experience managing and performing security audits and reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience managing and performing System and Organization Controls (SOC) audits. Experience with SOC 2 audits strongly preferred.
- Familiarity/Experience with HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Experience working with DevOps methodologies.
- Ability to work with APIs to integrate security tooling into CI/CD pipelines, reporting, and automated processes.
Required Background and Traits
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Record of building effective relationships throughout the organization
- Salary Range: $140,000 to $180,000. Compensation will be determined based on relevant experience and qualifications.
- Eligibility for variable quarterly bonuses, based on both company and individual performance, after 6 months of employment
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Casual work environment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and flexible hours
- Work from home (WFH) options available
For general employment information at Envision, see Hiring and Employment Policies.
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to: email@example.com and include “DevSecOps Lead Engineer” in the subject line.